EverQuest: A New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EverQuest: A New World

EQ:ANW is a custom private server affiliated with eqemulator.net

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can't zone into Steppes / Mesa Melee shield Req L65

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
funkeey

Can't zone into Steppes / Mesa Melee shield Req L65 Empty
PostSubject: Can't zone into Steppes / Mesa Melee shield Req L65   Can't zone into Steppes / Mesa Melee shield Req L65 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 8:06 pm

"Aegis of Discord" the melee shield from mesa is set to Req level 65.  :<

Unsure if intended, but means no stats for melees.  The caster version is set to allow lowers more use of it.

--

Spoke to Deevan and received item to give to Captain. Ran to Steppes zoneline on both toons, kicks me back to starting area with "You are not yet experienced enough to pass through an inter-planar portal".

Both toons L37. Haven't seen any "unique gems" to give to teleporter, assume these drop in the new zones. I'm able to run to other zones outside those connecting to Mesa (Ran to gunthak, overthere, etc by way of bazaar/pok).

Also tried zoning into sunder, blackfeather with same results but I expected that. bounce
Back to top Go down
Bandor
Admin

Can't zone into Steppes / Mesa Melee shield Req L65 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't zone into Steppes / Mesa Melee shield Req L65   Can't zone into Steppes / Mesa Melee shield Req L65 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 9:26 am

Ya this is known I need to set flags for old zones and remove them for new zones, New zones are not open as there is no work done there yet,aside from zone clean up,letting you into sunderock now would mean sure death for you lol. Mesa is almost complete and then I will be working sunderock. You should be venturing deeper into TSS zones within the nest week if everything goes smoothly.

As for the shield. Was an editing error it is fixed and will be as intended upon reboot. And yes the 'strange gems' drop in the other zones.
Back to top Go down
https://eqanw.forumotion.com

Can't zone into Steppes / Mesa Melee shield Req L65
Page 1 of 1