EverQuest: A New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EverQuest: A New World

EQ:ANW is a custom private server affiliated with eqemulator.net

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Raging servant mage spell

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rotted

Raging servant mage spell Empty
PostSubject: Raging servant mage spell   Raging servant mage spell EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 3:59 pm

This spell doesnt work at all. see picture for error message.

Raging servant mage spell Raging10

The lower level version called Rage of Zomm works like an enchanter pet in that it only attacks once you get hit but its damage output is a lot higher and life less than a normal pet. (these pets on eqlive are actually temp swarm pets but swarm pets  dont work on emu servers so the code was messed with).

Only way i know to get the spell fixed is to copy the rage of zomm code but up the pets level to 70 instead of 55 and adjust its stats up a lot to match the upgrade.

All mage swarm pet aas are broken like this also so if you wanted you could go into that code also and customize it to make the swarm aas summon custom perm pets also.
Back to top Go down
Bandor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Raging servant mage spell   Raging servant mage spell EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 10:38 pm

Ok,will fix this problem when I start my pet revamp
Back to top Go down
https://eqanw.forumotion.com
Rotted

PostSubject: Re: Raging servant mage spell   Raging servant mage spell EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 12:07 am

Did you work on this spell any? I see a new spell file is needed now so just checking.
Back to top Go down
Bandor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Raging servant mage spell   Raging servant mage spell EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 9:18 am

No havent messed with pets yet,redid the pally healing line and modified a couple druid spells
Back to top Go down
https://eqanw.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raging servant mage spell   Raging servant mage spell Empty

Back to top Go down

Raging servant mage spell
Page 1 of 1