EverQuest: A New World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EverQuest: A New World

EQ:ANW is a custom private server affiliated with eqemulator.net

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can not log in with accounts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drajor

Can not log in with accounts Empty
PostSubject: Can not log in with accounts   Can not log in with accounts EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 5:36 pm

Account01 and Account02 work fine. I have a character on each and can log them both in simultaniously.
Account03 and Account04 do not work. I can create characters but I can never enter the world. As soon as I press 'Enter World' at the character select screen I get disconnected.

I understand there is an account limit per IP and this should not be triggering that as I am never connecting with more than two accounts.
Back to top Go down
Drajor

PostSubject: Re: Can not log in with accounts   Can not log in with accounts EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 2:06 pm

I was able to log into these accounts when I tried much later. There seems to be a long delay between when you log out of an account and when that account is 'freed' and another can be logged in.
Back to top Go down
Bandor
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can not log in with accounts   Can not log in with accounts EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 10:28 pm

Ya I noticed, it appears you had 2 accounts logged in and crashed them,thus not allowing you to let another one in as you can only have 2 per IP. Really no way of fixing this problem as far as I can tell,maybe I can find a rule or something that handles the 'wait' time on crashed/ld'd characters.
Back to top Go down
https://eqanw.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can not log in with accounts   Can not log in with accounts Empty

Back to top Go down

Can not log in with accounts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EverQuest: A New World :: Bugs :: Reported Bugs-
Jump to: